Monday, January 17, 2011

Trade 2 Complete!

I'm quickly learning that this project is going to be a rollercoaster! After a wonderfuuul mention on Care2's Trailblazers blog this morning, I was scrambling in between sniffles to check who was following me on Twitter or who was liking us on Facebook, and then getting dings from my phone, telling me that someone else had offered me something interesting for our custom song.

Well, after much deliberation, I chose to trade back a bit to keep things slow and steady for now, and hopefully wheel and deal for my designer's 2011 calendar which I covet. She said she wanted these markers, so now they're here, if she wants them! Hopefully this will help me buy some time, too, as I've been sick and can't give too much time to shopping around the great offers I got today.

Just a hint of what may be to come: I've heard rumors of getting written into books and custom glow-in-the-dark T-shirts!

But that's for later. For now, slow and steady wins the race. Behold, Crayola Markers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment